Saturday, March 28, 2009

Today is the day

I have decided to start a blog! Okay, well, correction, I started this blog last night while my darling daughter Marleigh was awake from 2am until 4am. Poor sick baby =(.


Anyways, back on track. I started a blog for Marleigh a very long time ago, but made one post, and that was it. I do have two websites set up for my girls, but I get charged! Can you imagine? I just found out we will be having baby #3 in December 2009, so free is important! So, blogging, here I come! Besides, all the cool kids have blogs, right?


I don't really know what I'll write about, but I'm sure it will come naturally. Our life for the most part is quite comical. Most of the time I feel like I am living an episode of Seinfeld!

About us, we are Kevin, Nikki, Kaiya and Marleigh. Kevin and I have been together since the latter part of 2002. We got married in 2004. I gave birth to Kaiya in 2006. I gave birth to Marleigh in 2008. My girls totally rock! They are adorable and sweet! Kevin isn't so bad himself either =). I'll keep him! As for me, I stay at home with the girls, and most days I am sane, organized, and overly obsessed with the house being 'together', but somedays I am absolutely crazy and ready to pull my hair out! That is thanks to the girls! LOL! I love them though, and wouldn't trade them for the world.

Well, there you have it my first post. More to come!

2 comments: