Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Only One Baby!

Oh I can't express how thankful I am to only be having one baby! I was terrified that I had more than one baby in me because my beta #'s were soooo high! Whew! I swear I was melting that crinkly paper off of the table (I couldn't stop sweating) during the u/s because I was so nervous! lol! The baby looked fine. The heart beat was 115, and the baby measured at 6w, 1d. I calculated myself at 6w 5d. So, that is what we are going with 6w 5d, for an edd of Dec 3. We all know my babies come early, so a dd is just an estimate. The midwife that I saw (she was very cute mind you, in her khakis and converse all stars, lol)said the h/b was a little on the low side, so because of that, at my next appt (May 19) I get to have another u/s to double check the h/b! Woo! I got my Zofran prescriptiong as a preventative measure for when I am on vacation. I so don't want to be sick in Disney World. I'd also like to be able to keep my secret from my MIL, so if I am not sick I will be ever so greatful. Cross your fingers for me, PLEASE!

2 comments: